VETSENSE STRESS-LESS FOR DOGS 30ML
Southside Stockfeeds Kilmore proudly stock the Vetsense Stress-Less For Dogs 30ml. STRESS-LESS is a nutritional paste for dogs that may aid in nerve and muscle functions. Formulated with L-Tryptophan to help reduce aggression nervous and anxious behaviour as well as providing B group vitamins and magnesium to improve overall well being.
Stress-Less may also help your pet to:
- Stay calm during periods of travel
- Stimulate appetite
- Stay focused during training
- Keep calm during storms and/or fireworks
- Improve metabolism
- Also suitable for cats (1/2mL per 5kg body weight dose)
Storage: Store below 30 degrees, keep dry and out of sunlight.
Rate of Use: Administer 15 to 30 minutes prior to its intended effect. Suitable to be given neat (over the tongue) or mixed into daily food rations.
Dose Rate: 1mL per 10kg bodyweight
Doses per 30mL:
- Toy <5kg - 60 doses
- Small 5kg-15kg - 60 to 20 doses
- Medium 15kg-25kg - 20 to 12 doses
- Large 25kg-40kg - 12 to 7 doses
Each mL contains:
- 300mg L-Tryptophan
- 100mg Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1)
- 100mg Magnesium Proteinate
- 20mg Riboflavine (Vit. B2)
- 10mg Pyridoxine HCL (Vit. B6)