Southside Stockfeeds Kilmore proudly stocks the Vetsense Permetrol 250ml. Permetrol is an insect and fly treatment for Horses and Dogs.
- Pyrethroid sensitive flies;
- Buffalo Fly (Haematobia irritans exigua)
- Stable fly (Stomoxys calcitrans)
- Biting insects (Culicoides sp.)
- Treats Queensland Itch
- Fleas (Ctenocephalides felis, Ct canis)
- Ticks (adult Rhipicephalus sp.).
- Treats allergic dermatitis (summer eczema)
Do not use on cats and animals under 12 weeks of age. When diluted in methylated spirits, the product should not be used on broken skin
Not to be used for any purpose or in any other manner contrary to this label unless authorised under appropriate legislation.
Withholding Period: Not to be used if intended for human consumption.
40g/L Permethrin 25:75 (cis:trans)
Can Permetrol be used on cats?
Can Permetrol be used on new born litters or foals?