32 g/L LEVAMISOLE HYDROCHLORIDE (equivalent to 27g/L LEVAMISOLE)
Southside Stockfeeds Kilmore proudly stocks the Vetsense Kilverm Sheep & Cattle Oral Drench 1Ll KILVERM Oral Drench contains Levamisole, a member of the imidazothiazole (clear) group of drenches, is effective in cattle and sheep against levamisole-susceptible strains of the following species:
- Mature and immature Barber’s pole worm (Haemonchus spp)
- Stomach hairworm (Trichostrongylus axel)
- Thin necked intestinal worm (Namatodirus spp)
- Strongyloides Nodule and large bowel worm (Oesophagostomum spp)
- Small brown stomach worm (Ostertagia spp)
- Black scour worm (Trichostrongylus spp)
- Small intestinal worm (Cooperia spp)
- Hookworm (Bunostomum spp)
- Large lungworm (Dictyocaulus spp)
KILVERM is READY TO USE and requires no mixing, stirring or shaking.
Check the accuracy of drenching equipment before and during drenching.
The solution passes readily through all types of automatic drenching guns. Wash out drenching equipment with water after use.
Dose Rate for Sheep: 2.5mL per 10kg bodyweight
The heaviest sheep in a mob should be weighed. Dose the mob to the heaviest animal in each group (e.g. ewes, rams, lambs). Do not under-dose. Sheep in excess of 80kg should be treated at the rate of 2.5mL/10kg bodyweight.
Dose Rate for Cattle: 10mL per 45kg bodyweight
Dose the mob to the heaviest animal in each group (e.g. cows, bulls, calves). Do not under-dose.
Cattle in excess of 675kg should be treated at the rate of 10mL per 45kg bodyweight.