Southside Stockfeeds Kilmore proudly stocks Troy Dynajec 100ml. Troy Dynajec Injection is a muscular stimulant and is used to control muscular dystrophy and tying up syndrome in horses and dogs.
Overseas Buyers Please Be Aware To Make Sure This Product Is Allowed To Be Posted Into Your Country. No Refunds Will Be Given If Stopped By Customs.
- Use the contents of this vial within 90 days of initial broaching.
- Administer via Intramuscular or Subcutaneous injection.
- Treatment: One injection once every 3 days for 9-12 days.
- Prevention: One injection once a week for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Horses - Adult 20ml, Foals 10ml
- Dogs 2-5ml according to size by subcutaneous or intramuscular injection.
- Sodium selenite 0.5mg
- Magnesium aspartate 15mg
- Potassium aspartate 10mg
- Cyanocobalamic 250ug
- Heptaminol hydrochloride 5mg
- Disodic adenosine monophosphate 2mg