- Introduce Eureka Breeding Complete gradually over 7-10 days with your current feeds. • Remember to match feed intake to work load.
- Reduce amount of Eureka Breeding Complete on days off.
- Ensure you feed horses adequate roughage. (at least 5kg per day).
- Ensure your horse has access to fresh clean water.
- Ensure you monitor pasture conditions of your paddocks and adjust feed accordingly.
Lucerne and Oaten Chaff, Steam Flaked Oats, Barley, Maize and Lupins, Sunflower Seeds, Calcium Carbonate, Di Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Salt, Mollogold, Omega enriched vegetable Oil, SCF Vitamin and Mineral Premix, Biopak Active Yeast (Pre-Biotic & Pro-Biotic).