Southside Stockfeeds Kilmore proudly stock Rumevite Ewe Supplement 20kg. Ewe Supplement is a grain-based supplement for ewes grazing mature dry pasture or hay.
Features & Benefits:
- Contains suitable levels of protein (including bypass protein) and energy for ewes, including ewes with lambs at foot.
- Palatable, pelletised grain ration. Contains balanced levels of calcium, phosphorus, trace minerals and vitamins.
- Contains Bovatec for the reduction of faecal shedding of coccidia (Eimeria spp.) in sheep maintained in confinement.
Medicated animal feedstuff - for animal treatment only. Use strictly as directed and keep out of reach of children.
This product should not be fed to horses or other equids as this may be fatal.
Withholding period: SHEEP
- Meat: Zero (0) days.
- Milk: DO NOT USE in lactating ewes which are producing or may in the future produce milk that may be used or processed for human consumption
- Suitable for feeding to adult ewes and ewe replacements in conjunction with unlimited pasture or hay.
- Ewes of similar size and age should be drafted into groups.
- Start feeding ewes with Rumevite Ewe Supplement at a rate of 0.25 kg per 50 kg liveweight per day.
- Gradually increase the rate of feeding each day for the next 21 days up to the desired level of feeding, or up to 0.75 kg per 50 kg liveweight per day.
- Feed from troughs or self-feeders.