Topline & Condition. High Calorie Rice Bran Soybean-Based Pellet To Build Topline & Condition.
- ReBuild is not a complete feed and must be fed as part of a balanced ration.
- Introduce into a horse’s ration gradually over 2 weeks.
- Feed in conjunction with ample forage (pasture, hay and/or chaff).
- Make clean, fresh water and salt available at all times.
- Adjust the amount fed so it is appropriate for a horse’s body fatness, stage of training, workload, pregnancy, lactation or development or rate of growth, along with the quality and quantity of forage available.
- Divide feeds into two or more smaller meals if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of bodyweight in ‘hard feed’ per day.
Rice Bran, Millmix, Extruded Corn, Extruded Full Fat Soybean, Limestone, Wheat, Yeast Prebiotic, Rice Bran Oil, Vitamin E, Canola Oil, Organic Chronium, Organic Selenium Vitamin B1 Antioxidant.