Extruded Lupins & Cold Pressed Canola Oil. Cool, Safe Calories & Quality Protein for Condition & Topline.
- LupinPak is not a complete feed and must be fed as part of a balanced ration.
- Introduce into a horse’s ration gradually over 2 weeks.
- Feed in conjunction with ample forage (pasture, hay and/or chaff).
- Make clean, fresh water and salt available at all time.
- Adjust the amount fed so it is appropriate for a horse’s body fatness, stage of training, workload, pregnancy, lactation or development or rate of growth, along with the quality and quantity of forage available.
- Divide feeds into two or more smaller meals if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of bodyweight in ‘hard feed’ per day.
Extruded Lupins, Canola Oil, Salt