Every Day Vitamin & Mineral Balancer. Everything Your Horse Needs in 1 kg/Day or Less.
- Introduce a horse's ration gradually over 2 weeks.
- Feed in conjunction with ample forage (pasture, hay and/or chaff).
- Make clean, fresh water and salt available at all times.
- Adjust the amount fed so it is appropriate for a horse's body fatness, growth rate, stage of development, pregnancy or lactation, along with the quality and quantity of forage available.
- Divide feeds into two or more smaller meals if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of bodyweight in 'hard feed' per day.
- The feeding rates given here are based on the amount of feed needed to meet a horse's vitamin and mineral requirements. If you feed below these feeding rates, vitamin and mineral deficiencies will appear in the diet and may affect health and limit growth and sound development or reproduction. To avoid this, simply add one of Pryde's Easibalanced® Pellets to top up vitamin and mineral intakes.
Millmix, Faba Beans, Lupins, Magnesium Oxide Calcium Phosphate, Barley, Wheat, Salt, Canola Oil, Pryde's Performance Horse Trace Mineral & Vitamin Premix, Enzymes to Assist Mineral Absorption, Vitamin E.