Grain Free + Low Sugar Balancer. Vitamin & Mineral Balancer For Horses Pron to Laminitis.
- Introduce into a horse’s ration gradually over 2 weeks.
- Feed in conjunction with appropriate low starch, low sugar forage (pasture, hay and/or chaff).
- Make clean, fresh water and salt available at all times.
- Adjust the amount fed so it is appropriate for a horse’s current activity and bodyweight.
- Divide feeds into two or more smaller meals if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of bodyweight in ‘hard feed’ per day.
- The feeding rates given here are based on the amount of balancer pellet needed to meet a horse’s vitamin and mineral requirements. If you feed below these feeding rates, vitamin and mineral deficiencies will appear in the diet and may affect health and limit growth and sound development, reproduction, performance or recovery. It is best to feed this balancer pellet at the recommended amounts.
- If you are feeding this balancer pellet in conjunction with one of the Pryde’s EasiFeed range of complete feeds the amount fed may be reduced. See the ‘Keep It Balanced’ information on the back of your feed bag for adjusted feeding rates.
Lupin Hulls, Lupins, Lucerne Leaf Meal, Soybean Meal, Extruded Full Fat Soybean, Easikeeper Premium Trace Mineral & Vitamin Premix, Biotin Methionine Lysine, Limeston Magnesium Oxide Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin E, Salt, Canola Oil.