Mitavite Munga is a cool low-starch muesli feed with no added grains. Suitable for horses and ponies in light to medium work. Mitavite Munga's concentrated formulation is economical, palatable, low in starch and gluten free. It provides optimal levels of high quality, easily digested protein, Essential Amino Acids, vitamins, minerals and electrolytes. It is ideal for all horses needing more top line and muscle for sport, show and performance or horses that can't tolerate grain based rations. It is an ideal choice for horses and ponies that are good doers that can easily become overweight or are prone to laminitis.
Unique Features of Mitavite Munga
- Low starch level of 6% and no added grains.
- Economical with a low feeding rate.
- Munga can be feed alone or added to a base ration to improve the nutritional integrity of the diet.
- Is a concentrated source of protein, vitamins and minerals without the carbs.
- It has high levels of Essential Amino Acids for muscle development, recovery and growth.
- Contains Bonafide, Mitavite’s exclusive Vitamin K supplement that supports bone density and good health.
- Added Magnesium for that calming effect.
Choose Mitavite Munga When
- Your horse is in light, medium work or competition
- You want a concentrated source of protein, vitamins and minerals plus added Magnesium
- You want to build topline and muscle for good health and presentation
- Your horse needs a low feeding rate due to being overweight or may be prone to, or suffers from laminitis.
- You are wanting to support bone density and good health with Bonafide, Mitavite’s exclusive Vitamin K supplement.
Cooked and Rolled lupins; faba beans, canola meal, soybean meal, lucerne meal, sunflower seeds, Mitavite's vitamin and mineral premix (including heat stable vitamins and chelated mineral proteinates), canola oil, (including Omega 3 and Omega 9 fatty acids), salt, molasses and Quinaquanone (the active constituent of Bonafide)
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN RESTRICTED ANIMAL MATERIAL.