Mitavite Gumnuts is Australia’s original and most trusted feed especially formulated for aged horses and ponies. Highly nutritious, palatable and safe to feed, Gumnuts provides a unique balance of vitamins and minerals specifically formulated to address the challenges of old age. Omega 3 oils, antioxidants and essential amino acids are provided in a highly digestible form. Gumnuts reduces to a soft mash when water is added.
Unique Features of Mitavite Gumnuts
- Fully steam extruded to maximise digestibility and nutrient utilization.
- Nutrient dense to provide optimal nutrition for older horses and ponies.
- Can be wetted down easily to a mash for beloved oldies with poor teeth.
- Contains Live Yeast to aid in the improvement of feed digestion.
- Contains Bonafide, Mitavite's exclusive Vitamin K supplement that supports bone density and good health.
- No Added Soy & Molasses*
Choose Mitavite Gumnuts When
- Your cherished old horse or pony is struggling to maintain muscle mass and topline
- Your older horse has poor teeth and needs his feed softened to a mash
- You need the support of a premium feed during the colder months or when pasture is limited
- Digestive function is compromised by age
- You are wanting to support bone density and good health with Bonafide, Mitavite’s exclusive vitamin K supplement.
Canola meal, barley, Mitavite's vitamin and mineral premix (including heat stable vitamins and chelated mineral proteinates), canola oil, (including Omega 3 and Omega 9 Oils), mill mix, salt, lysine, methionine, Live Yeast Saccharomyces Cerevisiae and Quinaquanone (the active constituent of Bonafide).
*This product is manufactured on the same production line as other Mitavite products and while not included in this formulation traces of soy and molasses may be present.