Mitavite Breeda is one of the most trusted and popular complete feeds available. Supporting the development and replenishment of body tissues during critical growth phases such as in a mares final 3 months of pregnancy. Breeda has been scientifically formulated to promote optimal, balanced growth and to overcome the problems associated with raising young horses on less than perfect pasture. Critical to the success of Breeda is the Essential Amino Acid profile and the positive impact that this has on the development of lean muscle, strong tendons and smooth flat bone. This, coupled with the delivery of highly digestible energy, vitamins and minerals in a steam extruded, palatable nugget, assists in limiting peaks in blood sugars often associated with bone developmental problems.
Unique Features of Mitavite Breeda
- Fully steam extruded for maximum digestibility.
- Highly palatable for even the fussiest eaters.
- Great for all breeding and growing horses.
- Formulated to support the development and replenishment of all body tissues.
- Extra energy and condition during all sport and leisure training.
- Contains Bonafide, Mitavite's exclusive Vitamin K supplement that supports bone density and good health.
- No Added Soy & Molasses
Choose Mitavite Breeda When
- You are after a great conditioning feed to nurture growth and development
- You need a feed that is suitable for breeding stock and performance horses
- You are after a feed high in protein to help build top line and aid muscle recovery after exercise
- You are wanting to support bone density and good health with Bonafide, Mitavite’s exclusive Vitamin K supplement.
Canola meal, barley, Mitavite's vitamin and mineral premix (including heat stable vitamins and chelated mineral proteinates), canola oil (including Omega 3 and Omega 9 oils), mill mix, salt, lysine, MOS (Prebiotic), methionine and Quinaquanone (the active constituent of Bonafide)
*This product is manufactured on the same production line as other Mitavite products and while not included in this formulation traces of soy or molasses may be present.