LAUCKE Later Premix 3:1 20kg
Layer Premix 3:1 is a concentrated protein, vitamin and mineral mix that is formulated to be mixed with on farm grains to provide a nutritionally balanced diet for laying hens. This premix can also be used to make laying diets for other poultry such as turkeys, ducks and game birds.
Enzymes are included for improved feed conversion, digestion and the reduction of wet droppings.
Natural yolk pigments are used to enhance egg yolk colour.
- Layer Premix 3:1 is formulated to be mixed with grains at the rate of 25% premix, 75% grain.
- Various grains can be mixed with Layer Premix 3:1. The type of grain used will determine the energy content of the diet, for example, a wheat based diet will have a higher energy content than a diet based on barley. Generally, as the energy content of a food increases the amount consumed decreases, as layers tend to eat to meet their energy requirement.
- To ensure that your diet is correctly balanced it is advisable to contact our technical staff who can protein test your grain and recommend alterations to the mixing rate if necessary.
- Feed Layer Premix 3:1 / grain mix ad lib. from point of lay (approximately 18 weeks of age).
- Ensure clean, fresh water is available at all times.
Layer Premix 3:1 is formulated from a selection of the following ingredients: Meatmeal, blood meal, fat. Cereal & legume grains, soyabean, canola and products derived from these ingredients. Limestone, di-calcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, salt, lysine, methionine, threonine, tryptophan, antioxidant, egg yolk pigments and enzymes.