Ivory Coat Puppy Large Breed Turkey & Brown Rice 18kg
Designed specifically for larger breeds, this super convenient and delicious natural dog food has added vitamins and minerals and is packed with all the goodness and nutrients your growing puppy needs. This ready-to-serve dry puppy food has Australian turkey as its number one ingredient, which is a great, lean source of protein for strong muscle development. Salmon oil, with its essential fatty acids, also helps your puppy’s skin and coat.
- For your puppy’s overall wellebing, good gut health is vital. It’s why this dog food includes brown rice and oats - nutrient-dense wholegrains, which provide essential fibre for your large-breed puppy’s optimal bowel function. Wholegrains also produce the slow-release energy your puppy needs.
- This quality puppy food is also packed with specially-selected natural ingredients, including highly digestible peas, red lentils and beans - which provide a source of fibre and amino acids.
- To reduce the odour of your puppy’s stools, a yucca schidigera extract has been added to this large breed puppy dog food. A natural prebiotic - inulin – has also been included to help stimulate the growth of healthy bacteria for optimal digestion, and plus essential vitamins and minerals to provide your puppy with complete daily nutrition.
- Dogs between 1kg and 5kg, the recommended daily serving is 60g - 195g
- Dogs between 5kg and 15kg, the recommended daily serving is 195g - 445g
- Dogs between 15kg and 25kg, the recommended daily serving is 445g - 650g
- Dogs between 25kg and 40kg, the recommended daily serving is 650g - 930g
- Dogs between over 40kg, the recommended daily serving is add 189g per additional 10kg weight
IngredientsTurkey meal, brown rice, chicken meal, red lentils and/or field peas, oats, poultry oil, palatant, beet pulp, linseed, salmon oil and/or canola oil, vitamins and minerals, salt, potassium chloride, chicory root inulin, taurine, natural antioxidant, yucca schidgera extract