What is the best dry dog food for a larger breed? This wholesome food for your large or giant breed puppy companion, aged 2 to 24 months, was specifically developed for those requiring a controlled growth formula, with a balanced phosphorous to calcium ratio of 1:1.2.
- Using only high-quality ingredients, this grain-free dry dog food promotes healthy digestion and is packed with a high concentration of lamb protein. It uses carefully selected fruits, vegetables and superfoods, like kale and blueberries, to boost antioxidant intake together with coconut oil, flaxseed and salmon oil rich in omega-3 fatty acids and omega-6 fatty acids to help maintain skin and coat health.
- A natural prebiotic is added to help maintain healthy digestion as are essential vitamins and minerals to provide your growing companion with complete and balanced daily nutrition.
All our nutritious recipes contain NO wheat, corn, rice, soy, artificial colours or flavours. This is a naturally preserved product. Given it includes no artificial colours, variations in colours of kibble can occur between batches due to seasonal ingredients.
- Dogs between 1kg and 5kg, the recommended daily serving is 65g 100g
- Dogs between 5kg and 10kg, the recommended daily serving is 100g - 130g
- Dogs between 10kg and 20kg, the recommended daily serving is 130g - 275g
- Dogs between 20kg and 35kg, the recommended daily serving is 275g - 395g
- Dogs between 35kg and 45kg, the recommended daily serving is 395g - 550g
- Dogs between 45kg and 60kg, the recommended daily serving is 550g - 660g
- Dogs between over 60kg, the recommended daily serving is 660g+