Ivory Coat Puppy Lamb & Brown Rice 18kg
Specifically designed for puppies, it includes Australian lamb as the number one ingredient, which is a great source of protein to help your pup build strong muscles. Salmon oil also provides essential fatty acids to help your puppy develop healthy skin and a glossy coat.
- Nutrient-dense wholegrains, brown rice and oats, are added to provide essential fibre for optimal bowel function, and to generate the slow-release energy that growing puppies need.
- This quality dry dog food is also packed with specially-selected ingredients, including highly digestible peas, red lentils and beans, which provide a source of fibre and provide amino acids for overall digestive health.
- Yucca schidigera extract is added to reduce the odour of your puppy’s stools, and a natural prebiotic - inulin – is used to stimulate the growth of healthy bacteria for good gut health, and essential vitamins and minerals provide complete daily nutrition.
- Dogs between 1kg and 2kg, the recommended daily serving is 55g - 95g
- Dogs between 2kg and 5kg, the recommended daily serving is 95g - 185g
- Dogs between 5kg and 10kg, the recommended daily serving is 185g - 315g
- Dogs between 10kg and 20kg, the recommended daily serving is 315g - 530g
- Dogs between over 20kg, the recommended daily serving is add 200g per additional 10kg weight