Hygain Tru Care 20kg
Hygain Tru Care 20kg
He is your BFF, you love him heaps and want him to be happy and healthy, but he is not as flexible as he used to be, he drops weight easily, especially in the cold winter months and his teeth have seen better days. Your horse is aging, a natural process, just like in humans.
We understand that our senior friends require special nutritional attention due to decreases in metabolic and digestive efficiencies that accompany the ageing process. We have taken these changes into consideration and developed HYGAIN® TRU CARE®, which provides your horse with higher levels of nutrients that are essential to maintain joint health and mobility, body condition and general well-being.
- Natural Vitamin E for antioxidant, circulatory and cardiovascular functions.
- Pure Rice Bran Oil to maximise absorption and feed efficiency for muscle building.
- Biotin for rapid hoof development.
- High in soluble fibres to maintain a healthy gut.
- Bio-available Selenium to assist your horse's muscle metabolism.
- Prebiotics to support a healthy gut and for immune function.
Cereals (Barley & Wheat), Vegetable Protein Meals (soybean meal), Legumes, Legume Hulls (lupin hulls, soy bean hulls), Rice Bran Oil, Di Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Lysine, Magnesium Oxide, Prebiotic (MOS), Natural Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Bio-Available Selenium, Yucca Schidigera, Glycosaminoglycans, HYGAIN® Vitamin and Chelated Mineral Premix
HYGAIN TRU CARE provides a balanced diet of highly digestible fibre, fat and carbohydrates along with essential vitamins and minerals specifically developed to meet the nutritional requirements of mature horse/pony (6 yo +) when in work, at rest or enjoying retirement.
HYGAIN’s controlled moisture and pressure cooking process (extrusion) promotes highly efficient digestion and nutrient utilisation and improved feed safety. The extruded cube can be soaked in water, resulting in a mash that is ideal for horses with poor dentition.
Care should be taken to match feed intake to age, breed, appetite, exercise, desired body condition, pasture/hay quality and availability and climate. HYGAIN TRU CARE should be fed in conjunction with quality pasture, hay, chaff or soluble fibre sources.
- Introduce HYGAIN TRU CARE to your horse’s diet gradually over a 7-14 day period.
- Feed by weight and not by volume.
- Feed a minimum of 1.5% of your horse’s body weight daily as roughage.
- Horses have a small stomach, so feed little and often.
- Ensure horses have access to clean water.
- For dietary recommendations and nutritional solutions contact HYGAIN.
Feeding rates per day
Light to Moderate Work
*Intended as guide only, all variables should be taken into consideration.