Husqvarna Fixed Straight Handsaw 300mm 967 23 65-01
Husqvarna Fixed Straight Handsaw, 300mm 967 23 65-01
The Husqvarna Fixed Saw 300 ST has a total length of 400 mm, and belongs to the new generation of Husqvarna saws. The rigid, straight saw blade with impulse-hardened precision toothing features triple grinding. This means particularly high sawing performance, quiet running, effort-saving sawing and a very long lifetime.
The particularly smooth pulling cut is ideal for fresh and dry wood. Practical: the saw blade is easy to replace. Rust has no chance to attack. In addition to the eyelet for hanging up the saw, this product has a blade cover so that it can be stored safely and in a handy place.
During sawing, a stop at the end of the handle prevents you from slipping. This has proven particularly useful during pulling movements, and assists you in making smooth progress. Thanks to the ergonomic, slightly angled handle shape and soft handle parts, this saw lies comfortably and safely in your hand.
- Easy sawing - Outstanding ergonomics, top-quality materials, and of course the superb sawing performance with little use of force ensure easy sawing.
- A clean and smooth cut - The hard-chrome-plated saw blade with impulse-hardened precision toothing with triple grinding ensures accurate cutting of branches. Notching in particular is made substantially easier.
- Safe handling - The saw can be locked in different positions. It is safe in both open and closed positions.
- Rust-proofed - The hard-chrome-plated saw blade guarantees corrosion-free use for a long period of time.
- Quality blade - High quality steel blade that cuts on the pull stroke