Working dogs are elite endurance athletes, high performance labourers and your best mates. They keep you company during long, strenuous days and push themselves in through the toughest conditions, so they deserve nothing but superior quality nutrition.
CopRice Working Dog Adult Chicken is specially developed nourishment for hard working adult dogs in need of diets high in fat with balanced and highly digestible carbohydrate sources, to fuel the sustainable energy required for gruelling workloads.
- Nutritionally balanced and complete. Meat No.1 Ingredient.
- Made with 100% Australian Brown Rice.
- Vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for good health.
- Omega 3, 6 essential fatty acids and omega 9 to support brain development and improve skin and coat condition.
- Yucca (a prebiotic fibre) for the growth of good gut bacteria, assisting intestinal and colon health.
- Glucosamine to help maintain joint health.
- Formulated to meet the nutritional requirements established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profile, for the maintenance of adult dogs.
Recommended for dogs up to 7 years of age.
- Suggested feed rates are guidelines only. The amount of food required will depend on what additional foods are included your dog’s diet, its stage of growth, exercise intensity and metabolism.
- For gestating or lactating dogs we suggest feeding CopRice Working Dog Puppy which has nutrition better suited to provide the nourishment required for these life stages. See CopRice Working Dog Puppy for feeding guidelines.
- Monitor the weight and body condition of your dog to establish if less or more food is required for optimum well-being. Adjust the feed quantities in the table above by up to a maximum of 20% higher or lower.
- Ensure your dog always has access to clean, cool and fresh water.
Chicken Meat with By-Products, Rice, Cereals, Rice Bran, Wheat Bran, Animal Fat, Cereal Protein, Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Salt, Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vegetables, Calcium Propionate, Natural Antioxidants.