A unique low starch, nutrient-enriched all-round feed, to support the health and vitality of leisure, recreational and spelling horses in light to moderate work.
Based on stabilised rice bran and rice it provides a range of essential fatty acids and amino acids including lysine and methionine. Rice bran is also a good source of biotin which is essential for maintaining hooves, and is rich in rice bran oil for a healthy shiny coat.
- Extruded for superior digestion
- Source of cool ‘no fizz’ energy
- Rich in stabilised rice bran & oil
- Vitamins & minerals for vitality
- Feed a minimum of 1% of your horse’s body weight daily with high quality roughage such as hay, pasture and/or chaff.
- Total daily feed intake should be 2-3% of body weight, depending on age, workload and climate.
- If feeding over 0.5% body weight per day of pellets, divide into two smaller feeds.
- Ensure horses always have access to clean, cool and fresh water.
Suggested feeding rates to be used as a guide only. The amount of feed required will depend on the quality of the pasture/forage, exercise intensity, dentition, metabolism and condition of the horse.
Stabilised Rice Bran, Wholegrain Rice, Calcium Carbonate Molasses, Salt, Vitamin, Mineral Premix, Organic Selenium, Lysine.