A super-high fat and exceptionally cool ‘low fizz’ energy feed for supplementing equine and livestock diets.
Rich in protein and essential amino acids, it is ideal for building topline, muscle development and conditioning in horses. High in rice bran oil – a great source of antioxidants and essential fatty acids, it assists muscle recovery and advances skin and coat health.
- Ultra cool supplementary feed
- High in fat & energy dense
- Source of essential amino acids
- Naturally rich in antioxidants
- Feed a minimum of 1% of your horse’s body weight daily with high quality roughage such as hay, pasture and/or chaff.
- Total daily feed intake should be 2-3% of body weight, depending on age, workload and climate.
- If feeding over 0.5% body weight per day of pellets, divide into two smaller feeds.
- Ensure horses always have access to clean, cool and fresh water.
Suggested feeding rates to be used as a guide only. The amount of feed required will depend on the quality of the pasture/forage, exercise intensity, dentition, metabolism and condition of the horse.