A high protein and high fat feed for sustaining muscle mass, topline and healthy weight of aged, retired and working horses over 15 years old.
Tailored nutrients and amino and fatty acids, help maintain strong bones, teeth, joints and hooves. Organic selenium in combination with antioxidants including natural vitamin E and vitamin C, assist in improving immunity and wellbeing.
- Extruded for superior digestion
- Rich in stabilised rice bran & oil
- Reduces to soft mash with water
- Antioxidants to aid immunity
- Feed a minimum of 1% of your horse’s body weight daily with high quality roughage such as hay, pasture and/or chaff.
- Total daily feed intake should be 2-3% of body weight, depending on age, workload and climate.
- If feeding over 0.5% body weight per day of pellets, divide into two smaller feeds.
- Ensure horses always have access to clean, cool and fresh water.
Suggested feeding rates to be used as a guide only. The amount of feed required will depend on the quality of the pasture/forage, exercise intensity, dentition, metabolism and condition of the horse.
Stabilised Rice Bran, Wholegrain Rice, Soybean Meal, Linseed, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Choloride, Molasses, Salt, Canola Oil, Vitamin, Mineral Premix, Organic Selenium, Vitamin C, Yeast Culture.