Perfectly balanced and complete pelleted feed providing all of your hen’s daily nutritional requirements.
A vegetarian feed using only cereal and vegetable protein sources to deliver high quality protein to the free range hen. Added vitamins, minerals, and trace nutrients, including high quality vegetable proteins to supply essential amino acids, great for egg production and size.
CopRice Lucky Layer has no added hormones or antibiotics and contains an egg yolk pigmenter, derived from the marigold flower.
- Nutritionally balanced
- No added hormones or antibiotics
- High in essential oils
- No artificial yolk pigmenter
- Feed without restriction to laying hens from point of lay.
- Free range birds may have lower intakes due to grazing and picking over vegetable scraps and plants.
- Always ensure that hens have access to cool, clean water at all times.
- Always seek veterinary or nutritional advice on how to best care for your lucky layer.
To help your hen stay healthy and to improve egg yolk colour, feed vegetable scraps such as cracked corn, silverbeet, spinach, cabbage and lettuce leaves – Do no feed Rhubarb leaves.
Cereal Grains, Wheat, Rice, Barley, Sorgum, Vegetable Protein Meals, Calcium Carbonate, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Vegetable Oil, Essential Amino Acids, Lysine, Methionine Threonine, Coprice Layer Premix with Marigold Extract, Salt, Phytase Enzyme, Xlanase Enzyme.