Skip to content
- These small expander rings are made from natural latex and are used to castrate lambs and calves.
- With a square-shaped edge, the rings open in a triangular shape to 65mm x 70mm x 70mm.
- When used for the castration of animals, please consult with your local veterinary practice before use.
- Applied using the Applicator Small Ring Expander. For positive, germ free marking and castrating.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device