Barastoc Turkey and Meat Chicken Starter is a nutritious, complete and balanced crumble feed, formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of meat chickens from hatch to 2 weeks of age, and turkeys from 4 to 8 weeks of age. Suited to a wide range of turkey and meat chicken breeds.
- Nutritionally balanced starter feed specifically formulated to support the growth and health of meat chicken and turkey poultry during the early stages of life.
- Contains an anti-coccidial as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis, an intestinal infection caused by the Eimeria parasite which young birds are vulnerable to.
- Presented as a small crumble which is suitable for small beaks.
35 – 40g per chicken poult per day. 134 – 140g per turkey poult per day.
- Ensure birds have continuous access to feed – do not restrict consumption.
- Self-feeders designed for poultry are a good way to ensure feed is continuously available.
- Ensure that birds have access to clean, fresh water at all time.
- Hatchlings can be encouraged to start feeding by scattering feed on newspaper placed around feeders.
- Follow any other feeding instructions given to you by your livestock provider.
Ingredients selected from the following: Cereal grains and their By-products, Legumes and their By-products, Protein Meals (fish, animal and vegetable), Fats and Oils, Mono-Di Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Essential Amino Acids and Enzymes, Ridley Mineral and Vitamin Pre-mix, Anticoccidial – Bovatec 20CC.