Barastoc Rabbit Pellet 20kg
Barastoc Rabbit Pellet is a nutritionally complete and balanced pelleted feed for rabbits being farmed commercially.
- Contains highly palatable and nutritious ingredients that appeal to rabbits, including cereal grains and fresh lucerne.
- Includes a vitamin and mineral supplement specifically formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of rabbits to help keep them healthy.
- Provides sodium butyrate to aid digestive health.
- Barastoc Rabbit Pellet is intended as a complete feed for rabbits at all life stages.
- Rabbits should have access to a high quality roughage source such as hay or chaff to eat in addition to the pellets.
- It is important to introduce Barastoc Rabbit Pellet gradually to their diet over 7 – 10 days.
- It is important to keep feed fresh – replenish each day. Ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available at all times.
Introduce Barastoc Rabbit Pellet gradually 2 weeks prior to weaning and feed to appetite until desired body condition score achieved. Once reached adjust feeding rate accordingly.
PREGNANT AND LACTATING DOES
Barastoc Rabbit Pellet may be fed up to 160grams per head per day while pregnant and then to appetite once they have given birth to their kits and are nursing them. As a guide lactating does will consume approximately 350grams per head per day. Once kits have been weaned, feeding of does should be adjusted down to achieve the desired body condition score.
DRY DOES AND BUCKS
Feed up to 100 grams per head per day. Monitor body condition score and adjust feed intake if necessary to keep this in the desired range
Ingredients selected from the following: Cereal Grains and their By-Products, Lucerne Meal, Legumes and their By-Products, Vegetable Protein Meals, Calcium Carbonate, Mono-Di Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Ridley Vitamin and Mineral Premix, Essential Amino Acids, and Sodium Butyrate.