A nutritious, balanced and complete crumbled feed specifically formulated for growing pullets, from 8 weeks to 16 weeks of age. Suited to a wide range of layer bird breeds.
- Feed provides the right balance of protein, energy and phosphorus to help pullets transition from immature birds into strong healthy adult laying birds.
- Contains an anti-coccidial as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis, an intestinal infection caused by the Eimeria parasite which young birds are vulnerable to.
- Presented as a small crumble which is suitable for smaller beaks.
- Ensure birds have continuous access to feed – do not restrict consumption.
- Self-feeders designed for poultry are a good way to ensure feed is continuously available.
- Ensure that birds have access to clean, fresh water at all times.
Ingredients selected from the following: Cereal grains and their By-products, Legumes and their By-products, Vegetable Protein Meals, Fats and Oils, Calcium Carbonate, Mono-Di Calcium Phosphate, Ridley Vitamin and Mineral Pre-mix, Essential Amino Acids and Enzymes, Anticoccidial Bovatec 20CC.