A nutritious, balanced and complete short cut pellet made from all natural ingredients to support the growth and maintenance of a wide range of birds in a home flock. For all breeds of poultry, game-birds and waterbirds in a home flock from 12 weeks of age.
Intended for poultry, gamebirds and waterbirds where their primary purpose is not to lay eggs.
- A nutritious, balanced and complete feed that meets the nutritional requirements of a wide range of birds* including chickens, ducks, geese, guinea fowl and quail. *Ornamental birds where their primary purpose is not to lay egg.
- A natural blend of ingredients sourced from Australian farmers.
- Small pellet size that is suitable for a diverse range of birds of all sizes.
- Ensure birds have continuous access to feed – do not restrict consumption.
- Self-feeders designed for poultry are a good way to ensure feed is continuously available.
- Ensure that birds have access to clean, fresh water at all times.
- Ensure that Barastoc Mixed flock makes up the majority of the birds’ daily feed to ensure a balanced diet. Other feeds such as green scraps, pasture and hay may be fed, but only in small amounts.
Ingredients selected from the following: Cereal grains and their By-products, Legumes and their By-products, Vegetable Protein Meals, Vegetable Fats and Oils, Shell Grit (fine and coarse calcium),Ridley Vitamin and Mineral Pre-mix, Essential Amino Acids and Enzymes.