A nutritious and balanced pelleted ration for the supplementary feeding of goats.
- Contains highly palatable and nutritious ingredients that appeal to goats.
- Specifically formulated to create a nutritionally balanced diet for goats when fed out with good quality pasture and hay.
- Provides a mineral and vitamin supplement specifically formulated to meet the needs of goats.
- Contains added ammonium sulphate to support urinary tract health.
- Barastoc Goat Pellet is intended as a supplementary feed for goats at all life stages post weaning.
- Before starting to feed Barastoc Goat Pellet ensure that a plentiful supply of high quality pasture or hay is available and that animals are able to eat this to appetite.
- Animals should be fed Barastoc Goat Pellet in troughs.
- It is important to introduce Barastoc Goat Pellet gradually to their diet over a 2 – 3 week period to minimise the risk of acidosis.
- As a guide, start feeding Barastoc Goat Pellet at a rate pf 0.25kg per 50kg of body weight per animal per day. Gradually increase the feeding rate over the next 21 days to 0.80kg per 50kg of body weight per animal per day
- Ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available at all times.
Ingredients selected from the following: Cereal Grains and their By-Products, Legumes and their By-Products, Vegetable Protein Meals, Calcium Carbonate, Molasses, Ridley Vitamin and Mineral Premix and Ammonium Sulphate.