A nutritious and balanced muesli-style ration for the supplementary feeding of goats.
- A blend of highly palatable and nutritious ingredients that appeal to goats.
- Specifically formulated to create a nutritionally balanced diet for goats when fed out with good quality pasture and hay.
- Provides a mineral and vitamin supplement specifically formulated to meet the needs of goats.
- Contains added ammonium chloride to support urinary tract health.
- Barastoc Goat Mix is intended as a supplementary feed for goats at all life stages post weaning.
- Before starting to feed Barastoc Goat Mix ensure that a plentiful supply of high quality pasture or hay is available and that animals are able to eat this to appetite.
- Animals should be fed Barastoc Goat Mix in troughs.
- It is important to introduce Barastoc Goat Mix gradually to their diet over a 2 – 3 week period to minimise the risk of acidosis.
- As a guide, start feeding Barastoc Goat Mix at a rate of 0.25kg per 50kg of body weight per animal per day. Gradually increase the feeding rate over the next 21 days to 0.80kg per 50kg of body weight per animal per day.
- Ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available at all times.
Ingredients selected from the following: Cereal Grains, Cereal Chaff, Lucerne Chaff, Vegetable Protein Meals, Fats and Oils, Molasses, Ridley Vitamin and Mineral Concentrate Pellet and Ammonium Chloride