Nutritionally balanced starter feed specifically formulated to support the growth and health of chicks during the first few weeks post hatching.
- Contains an anticoccidial as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis, an intestinal infection caused by the Eimeria parasite which young birds are vulnerable to.
- Presented as a small crumble which is suitable for small beaks.
- Ensure birds have continuous access to feed – do not restrict consumption.
- Self feeders designed for poultry are a good way to ensure feed is continuously available.
- Hatch lings can be encouraged to start feeding by scattering feed on newspaper placed around the feeders.
- Ensure that birds have access to clean, fresh water at all times.
- Follow any other feeding instructions given to you by your livestock provider.
Ingredients selected from the following: Cereal Grains and their By-products, Legumes and their By-products, Vegetable Protein Meals, Fats and Oils, Calcium Carbonate, Mono-Di Calcium Phosphate, Ridley Vitamin and Mineral Premix, Essential Amino Acids and Enzymes, Anticoccidial – Bovatec® 20CC.