Ausmectin Ivermectin Cattle Pour On Drench
Ausmectin Cattle Pour On - Treatment and control of parasites in cattle Available in 250m, 1ltr, 2.5ltr & 5ltr
For the treatment and control of ivermectin sensitive internal and external parasites of cattle
- Broad-spectrum efficacy against a wide range of internal and external ivermectin sensitive parasites
- Internal parasites: gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited immature Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms (Dictyocaulus viviparus), eyeworms (Thelazia spp.)
- External parasites: sucking and biting lice, chorioptic and sarcoptic mange mites, buffalo flies (Haematobia irritans exigua) and cattle ticks (Rhipicephalus [Boophilus] microplus)
- Ausmectin is formulated only for external application to cattle; do not use in other species. The formulation should be applied along the topline in a narrow strip extending from the withers to the tailhead. The dose is 1mL for each 10kg of liveweight. Dose the mob according to the heaviest animal by liveweight in each group (cows, bulls, calves, heifers, etc.). When there is a large variation in size within the group, draft into two or more lines based on bodyweight, to avoid overdosing.
- Do not underdose. Cattle should be weighed with either scales or with a weighband.
- Do not use in pregnant cows less than 7 days before calving Treatment should not be repeated in less than 42 days.
- Efficacy of Ausmectin Pour-on For Beef And Dairy Cattle is not adversely affected when the hide is wet or if rainfall occurs shortly after treatment. However, it is not considered good agricultural practice to treat animals if they are wet or rain is likely.
Ausmectin Pour-On is applied at 1mL per 10kg (10mL per 100kg) of body weight.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dose Volume (mL)||1L||5L||20L|
Heavier animals (for example mature bulls) should receive an additional 10mL for each 100kg over 650kg.