Styx Mill Oilskin Short Sleeve Jacket - Brown
Styx Mill Oilskin Short Sleeve Jacket 23SS
A premium finish New Zealand made oilskin wax thermal lined short sleeve jacket.
- Thermal fur liner
- Seamless shoulder protective design
- Side hand warmer pockets & large front pockets with covering flap
- Internal cell pocket
- Extra length tail finish
- Protective collar
- Able to have hood attached
- Colour Brown
- Unisex design
- Sizing SML-5XL
- New Zealand Made
SHOULDER TO HIP MEASURMENT
INSIDE ARM (ARMPIT TO WRIST)
|SM||100cm - 39"||55cm - 21.5"||51cm - 20"|
|MD||105cm - 41"||60cm - 23.5"||52cm - 20.5"|
|LG||110cm - 43"||65cm - 25.5"||53cm - 21"|
|XL||115cm - 45"||70cm - 27.5"||54cm - 21"|
|2XL||120cm - 47"||75cm - 29.5"||55cm - 21.5"|
|3XL||125cm - 49"||80cm - 31.5"||55.5cm - 22"|
|4XL||130cm - 51"||85cm - 33.5"||56cm - 22"|
|5XL||135cm - 53"||90cm - 35.5"||56.5cm - 22.5"|
Styx Mill Oilskins are made to last but even the toughest oilskins need a little care every now and then. There are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your oilskin goes the distance.
- For a spot clean, wipe down outer oilskin with damp cloth.
- For a full wash, hand wash in cold water and hang to dry in a cool dry place.
- Use Styx Mill Oilskin Wax Reproof to replenish your garment.
- Hot water or washing chemicals is not recommended as it will strip the oilskin of its proofing properties.