Vitamin & Mineral Supplement. Super Concentrated Vitamin, Trace Mineral & Amino Acid Supplement for Horses Fed Unfortified Diets
- Introduce into a horse’s ration gradually over 2 weeks.
- Feed in conjunction with ample forage (pasture, hay and/or chaff).
- Make clean, fresh water and salt available at all times.
- Adjust the amount fed so it is appropriate for a horse’s current activity and bodyweight.
- Divide feeds into two or more smaller meals if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight in ‘hard feed’ per day.
- The feeding rates given here are based on the amount of balancer pellet needed to meet a horse’s vitamin and mineral requirements.
- If you feed below these feeding rates, vitamin and mineral deficiencies will appear in the diet and may affect health and limit growth and sound development, reproduction or performance. It is best to feed this balancer pellet at the recommended amounts. If you are feeding this balancer pellet in conjunction with one of the Pryde’s EasiFeed range of complete feeds the amount fed may be reduced. See the ‘Keep It Balanced’ information on the back of your feed bag for adjusted feeding rates.
Soybean Meal, Extruded Full Fay Soybean, Yeast Prebiotic, Wheat, Prydes Performance Horse Trace Mineral & Vitamin Premix, Limestone Magnesium Oxide Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin E, Salt, Methonine Lysine Organic Selenium.