Stud Balancer for Day Pasture. Balances the Unique Nutrient Profile of Browned-Off Pastures.
- Introduce into a horse’s ration gradually over 2 weeks.
- Feed in conjunction with ample forage (pasture, hay and/or chaff).
- Make clean, fresh water and salt available at all times.
- Adjust the amount fed so it is appropriate for a horse’s current activity and bodyweight.
- Divide feeds into two or more smaller meals if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of bodyweight in ‘hard feed’ per day.
- The feeding rates given here are based on the amount of balancer pellet needed to meet a horse’s vitamin and mineral requirements. If you feed below these feeding rates, vitamin and mineral deficiencies will appear in the diet and may affect health and limit growth and sound development or reproduction. It is best to feed this balancer pellet at the recommended amounts.
- If you are feeding this balancer pellet in conjunction with one of the Pryde’s EasiFeed range of complete feeds the amount fed may be reduced. See the ‘Keep It Balanced’ information on the back of your feed bag for adjusted feeding rates.
Millmix, Soybean Meal, Barley, Faba Beans, Lupins, Wheat, Limestone Magnesium Oxide Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Canola Oil, Pryde's Performance Horse Trace Mineral & Vitamin Premix, Enzymes to Assist Mineral Absorption, Vitamin E.