100% Canola Oil. Coat Shine and Cool Calories for Performance or Weight Gain.
- EasiOil must be fed as part of a balanced ration.
- Introduce into a horse’s ration gradually, starting with no more than ¼ cup of EasiOil per day and increasing by no more than an additional ¼ cup/day of EasiOil every 5 to 7 days (based on a 500 kg horse).
- Feed in conjunction with ample forage (pasture, hay and/or chaff). Make clean, fresh water and salt available at all times.
- Adjust the amount fed so it is appropriate for a horse’s body fatness and current activity, along with the quality and quantity of forage available.
- Divide EasiOil into two or more smaller meals if feeding more than 25 ml per 100 kg of bodyweight per day.