Pryde's EasiFibre 20kg
Chaff & Grain Replacer. Cool Super-Fibre Pellet for Extra Calories & Protein.
- EasiFibre is not a complete feed and must be fed as part of a balanced ration.
- Introduce into a horse’s ration gradually over 2 weeks.
- Feed in conjunction with ample forage (pasture, hay and/or chaff).
- Feed with an equal volume of chaff.
- EasiFibre can be soaked to form a mash.
- Make clean, fresh water and salt available at all times.
- Adjust the amount fed so it is appropriate for a horse’s body fatness, stage of training, workload, pregnancy, lactation or development or rate of growth, along with the quality and quantity of forage available.
- Divide feeds into two or more smaller meals if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of bodyweight in ‘hard feed’ per day.
Lupin Hulls, Lucerne Leaf Meal, Lupins, Canola Oil, Salt.