Pryde's BioMare Cubes Breeding & Growth 25kg
Pryde's BioMare Cubes Available in 25kg, 500kg & 1T Bulk Bags
A fully extruded breeding horse feed cube with a balance of nutrients vital for optimum horse fertility and broodmare milk production in broodmares and sound, strong bones, joint and muscle development in weanling foals and growing yearling horses in a convenient and easy to feed horse cube.
- Set recipe formulation with the same premium quality proteins used in every batch for incredible muscle building capacity and milk production.
- Extruded (cooked) to allow horses to fully extract nutrients and maintain healthy hindgut function.
- Contains minerals carefully selected for purity and bioavailability that will support sound bone and joint development.
- Superior nutrient profile & digestibility will allow you to feed approx. 1kg/day less than a similar pelleted feed.
- A one feed solution for breeding farms; BioMare Cubes are scientifically balanced to support fertility and milk production in broodmares + growth and sound development in weanlings, yearlings and 2 year olds.
- Large cube allows horses to easily pick dropped feed off the ground.
For the Best Results:
- Introduce a horse's ration gradually over 2 weeks.
- Feed in conjunction with ample forage (pasture, hay and/or chaff).
- Make clean, fresh water and salt available at all times.
- Adjust the amount fed so it is appropriate for a horse's body fatness, growth rate, stage of development, pregnancy or lactation, along with the quality and quantity of forage available.
- Divide feeds into two or more smaller meals if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of bodyweight in 'hard feed' per day.
- The feeding rates given here are based on the amount of feed needed to meet a horse's vitamin and mineral requirements. If you feed below these feeding rates, vitamin and mineral deficiencies will appear in the diet and may affect health and limit growth and sound development or reproduction. To avoid this, simply add one of Pryde's Easibalanced Pellets to top up vitamin and mineral intakes.
|DRY & EARLY PREGNANT MARES||1.0 - 2.0||1.5 - 2.5||2.0 - 3.0||2.5 - 3.5||3.0 - 4.0|
|LATE & PREGNANT MARES||1.5 - 2.5||2.0 - 3.0||2.5 - 3.5||3.0 - 4.0||3.5 - 4.5|
|LACTACTING MARES||2.0 - 4.0||2.5 - 4.5||3.0 - 5.0||3.5 - 5.5||4.0 - 6.0|
|BREEDING STALLIONS||1.0 - 2.0||1.5 - 2.5||2.0 - 3.0||2.5 - 3.5||3.0 - 4.0|
|SPELLING HORSES||1.0 - 2.0||1.5 - 3.0||2.0 - 3.5||2.5 - 4.0||3.0 - 4.5|
EXPECTED MATURE BODYWEIGHT (KG)
|WEANLINGS||1.5 - 2.0||2.0 - 2.5||2.5 - 3.0||3.0 - 3.5||3.5 - 4.5|
|YEARLINGS||1.5 - 2.5||2.0 - 3.0||2.5 - 3.5||3.0 - 4.0||3.5 - 4.5|