Southside Stockfeeds Kilmore proudly stocks the Polymaster Underground 3,300ltr Tank with Vortext Filter. Polymaster’s Underground Rainwater Tanks give you the maximum capacity for the minimum square meterage. Out of sight with the smallest footprint in the industry.
- Fully tested polyethylene tank designed to withstand ground and water pressure at depth.
- Engineered by geotechnical experts including Finite Element Analysis (FEA). These calculations are provided with the tanks.
- Sealed locking tamper proof lid.
- Anti-flotation design and engineering specifications completed to AS1170.
- Certified to AS/NZS 4766 Rainwater tank standard
- Dimensions 2450L x 1640W x 1665
- Capacity 3,300ltr
- Self cleaning – captures more than 90% of water while cleaning your filter as well
- Withstands up to 30 tonnes of vehicle weight
- Extension risers available for deeper underground installation
- Vortex Filter for roof area up to 200 square metres with 100mm pipe entry
- Self-supporting roof design means no support poles are necessary
- Extra thick corrugated walls for maximum strength
- Double strength UV+ resin ensures ultimate protection against Australia’s harsh sun
- One-piece construction with no joins, seams or part-lines
- Certification to AS/NZ4766 tank standard
- 20 Year Warranty for peace of mind! *conditions apply
Height (inc. riser): 2175mm
Height (tank only): 1665mm