Southside Stockfeeds Kilmore proudly stock Enerselen Injection 100ml.
An Aid in the control of muscular dystrophy, and a muscular stimulant in horses and dogs.
MEAT WITHHOLDING PERIOD: DO NOT ADMINISTER less that 28 days before slaughter for human consumption.
Overseas buyers please be aware to make sure this product is allowed into your Country. No Refunds given if stopped by Customs.
Inject slowly subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- Horses: 4 mL per 100kg body weight
- Dogs: 1 mL per 25kg body weight
- Prevention: 1 injection each week for 2-3 weeks
- Treatment: 1 injection every 3 days for 9-12 days
- 2 mg/mL Adenosine Triphosphate
- 1 mg/mL Uridine Triphosphate
- 1 mg/mL Sodium Selenite
- 5 mg/mL Heptaminol Hydrochloride
- 15 mg/mL Magenesium Aspartate
- 15 mg/mL Potassium Aspartate
- 0.5 mg/mL Cyanocobalamin