An aid in the control of muscular dystrophy, and a muscular stimulant in horses and dogs.
MEAT WITHHOLDING PERIOD: DO NOT ADMINISTER less that 28 days before slaughter for human consumption.
Inject slowly subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- Horses: 4 mL per 100kg body weight
- Dogs: 1 mL per 25kg body weight
- Prevention: 1 injection each week for 2-3 weeks
- Treatment: 1 injection every 3 days for 9-12 days
- 2 mg/mL Adenosine Triphosphate
- 1 mg/mL Uridine Triphosphate
- 1 mg/mL Sodium Selenite
- 5 mg/mL Heptaminol Hydrochloride
- 15 mg/mL Magenesium Aspartate
- 15 mg/mL Potassium Aspartate
- 0.5 mg/mL Cyanocobalamin