Barastoc Rabbit & Guinea Pig Pellet is a nutritious and balanced pelleted ration for the supplementary feeding of pet and guinea pigs.
- Contains highly palatable and nutritious ingredients that appeal to rabbits and guinea pigs, including cereal grains and fresh lucerne.
- Includes a vitamin and mineral supplement specifically formulated to support the health and wellbeing of pet rabbits and guinea pigs.
- Provides vitamin C, which is required by guinea pigs in their diet.
- Barastoc Rabbit and Guinea Pig Pellet is intended as a supplementary feed for rabbits and guinea pigs and is to be fed in conjunction with hay, chaff, fruit and vegetables.
- Barastoc Rabbit and Guinea Pig Pellet should be fed at a rate that makes up approximately 50% by weight of a rabbit or guinea pig’s total diet.
- It is important to keep feed fresh – replenish each day.
- Ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available at all times.
DRY DOES AND BUCKS: Feed 100 grams of Barastoc Rabbit and Guinea Pig Pellet per animal per day.
PREGNANT DOES: Feed 160 grams of Barastoc Rabbit and Guinea Pig Pellet per animal per day.
LACTATING DOES: Feed 350 grams of Barastoc Rabbit and Guinea Pig Pellet per animal per day.
GROWING GUINEA PIGS: Feed 4 grams of Barastoc Rabbit and Guinea Pig Pellet per 100grams of body weight per animal per day.
ADULT GUINEA PIGS: Feed 20 to 40 grams of Barastoc Rabbit and Guinea Pig Pellet per animal per day
Ingredients selected from the following: Cereal Grains and their By-Products, Lucerne Meal, Vegetable Protein Meals, Legumes and their By-Products, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Ridley Vitamin And Mineral Premix, and Essential Amino Acids.