HYGAIN TRU BREED provides a balance of digestible energy, soluble fibre, quality protein and essential vitamins and minerals with controlled levels of starch (low GI) for optimum digestive health.
HYGAIN’s controlled moisture and pressure cooking process (extrusion) promotes highly efficient digestion and nutrient utilisation and improved feed safety.
Feeding amount may be influenced by age, breed, gestation and lactation status, work load, desired body condition, pasture/hay quality and availability and climate. Foals may be introduced to HYGAIN TRU BREED by ‘creep feeding’ from 2-3 weeks of age. HYGAIN TRU BREED should be fed in conjunction with quality pasture, hay, chaff or soluble fibre sources.
- Introduce HYGAIN TRU BREED to your horse’s diet gradually over a 7-14 day period.
- Feed by weight and not by volume.
- Feed a minimum of 1.5% of your horse’s body weight daily as roughage.
- Horses have a small stomach, so feed little and often.
- Ensure horses have access to clean water.
- Do not add additional vitamins or minerals unless directed by a veterinarian or nutritionist.
- For dietary recommendations and nutritional solutions contact HYGAIN.