HYGAIN HONEY B is a nutritious palatable honey coated sweet feed. Care should be taken to match feed intake to body condition and workload. Reduce feed intake on rest days, if horses gain weight and/or training regime is interrupted.
HYGAIN HONEY B should be introduced to your horse’s diet gradually. Feeding amount may be influenced by age, breed, appetite, exercise, desired body condition, pasture/hay quality and availability and climate. HYGAIN HONEY B should be fed in conjunction with quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Introduce HYGAIN HONEY B to your horse’s diet gradually over a 7-14 day period.
- Feed by weight and not by volume.
- Feed a minimum of 1.5% of your horse’s body weight daily as roughage.
- Horses have a small stomach, so feed little and often.
- Ensure horses have access to clean water.
- For dietary recommendations and nutritional solutions contact HYGAIN.