HYGAIN GRAND PRIX should be introduced to your horse’s diet gradually. Feeding amount may be influenced by age, breed, exercise intensity, desired body condition and climate.
HYGAIN GRAND PRIX is a palatable and readily digestible energy source. Care should be taken to match feed intake to workload.
- Introduce HYGAIN GRAND PRIX to your horse’s diet gradually over a 7-14 day period.
- Feed by weight and not by volume.
- Feed a minimum of 1.5% of your horse’s body weight daily as roughage.
- Horses have a small stomach, so feed little and often.
- Ensure horses have access to clean water.
- For dietary recommendations and nutritional solutions contact HYGAIN.